EasyIO FW Wi-Fi VAV controller 8 I/O
Product code: EASYIO-FW-8V
It has never been easier to extend your BMS because of its wireless possibilities. You will save on labor and wiring.
The EasyIO-FW-8V is a perfect fit for vertical markets such as schools and retail, to have extended IO for the F-series controllers, without any downtime during installation as the network can be wireless. It’s ideal for VAV and any applications, featuring SOX, TCOM, FGP2P and BACnet communication protocols.
The EasyIO-FW-8V can be programmed and live commissioned/balanced via free CPT Tools and an integrated HMTL5 dashboard. It has BACnet IP server / client, BACnet MSTP client (combination of BACnet MSTP client and BACnet IP client up to five devices total) and two Ethernet ports for daisy chain connection wiring.
Wired and wireless deployment is encouraged, so there is no need to worry about IT. The EasyIO-FW-8V includes 8 UI (voltage and resistance), 4 × AO (Voltage) and a pressure pick-up sensor. For floating control, the optional FR-02 module is available to add to the FW-8V.
- First EasyIO controller based on WiFi Technology
- 4 UI
- 4 AO (voltage)
- 1 RS485
- 2 Ethernet 10/100 BaseT port
- Support Wifi 802.11 b/g/n
- Support Sedona VM
- Support SOX, TCOM, FGP2P
- BACnet Client IP / MSTP (5 devices)
- BACnet IP server
- SQLite (10 tables × 20 columns × 500 records)
- Differential Pressure Sensor
- VAV control libraries included
There are two optional Wi-Fi antennas for the EasyIO FW-series. They can extend the Wi-Fi signal of an FW controller, if it’s, for example, mounted inside a panel.
- Single 3dBi antenna with cable and magnetic base
- Double 3dBi antenna with cable and magnetic base